Need a Commercial Catering Gas Safety Certificate?

We Provide Commercial Catering Gas Safety Certificates Nationwide

MHL provide commercial gas safety certificates for commercial kitchens, mobile catering vehicles, and outside caterers. 

Gas safety in commercial catering environments is an often overlooked part of running a catering business. However, as an employer, you are legally bound to ensure your employees work in a safe environment. An annual gas safety inspection from a Gas Safe registered business is the only way to prove your catering gas appliances are safe.

MHL provide commercial catering gas safety certificates for pubs, hotels, restaurants, takeaways, schools, mobile catering vehicles, gazebos, and much more.

For a quick quote, please choose an option below and complete the short form. We’re nationwide.

Smiling female customer support assistant wearing phone headset

Commercial Catering Gas Safety Certificate

MHL are registered to provide every type of commercial gas safety certificate. This includes CP42 catering gas safety certificates in hotels, restaurants, pubs, schools, takeaways + more. Click the button for a quote within 1-hour

Mobile Catering Gas Safety Certificate

We provide CP44 gas safety certificates for every type of mobile catering vehicle, including vans, horse boxes, trailers, and caravans. For a quick quote, just click the button and complete the short online form 

Outdoor Catering Gas Safety Certifcate

MHL provide gas safety certificates for every type of outdoor catering business, including festivals, gazebos, pig roasters, street food + much more. For a quote within 1-hour, just click the button and complete the online form

Let Us Help You

Leading Commercial Catering gas safety specialists

We are happy to help you nationwide

Contact Us

Business warming services, heart-warming service   

The  MHL award-winning customer service team won’t blow hot and cold. We’re always here with a warm welcome – and you’ll always find a human on the end of the line.  Get in touch today, we’re here 24/7

Send us a message

On The Blog

View "What Happened to British Gas Business Care?"

Front view of grey and blue commercial boilers installed on a jig

What Happened to British Gas Business Care?

nationwide Quote Have British Gas stopped providing Business Care plans and commercial boiler cover? Yes, at the beginning of 2022 British Gas stopped providing Business Care and commercial boiler maintenance. Why have British Gas cancelled Business Care? British Gas have not released a public statement to explain why they have cancelled Business Care and no […]
Read "What Happened to British Gas Business Care?"